Race Dates 2019
Supplementary regulations will be available shortly
Friday 5th July
Scrutineering and sign-on
- 3.00pm - 8.00pm (bikes must remain on display until 8.00pm)
Saturday 6th July
- Junior Prologue
- Senior Prologue
- Junior Hattah Race 7.30 start.
Sunday 7th July
- Hattah Desert Race 9.00am start
- 65cc 7-U9
- 65cc 9-U13
- 85cc 2 Stroke & 150cc 4 Stroke 9-U12(Small Wheel)
- Girls 7-U12
- 85cc 2 Stroke & 150cc 4 Stroke 12-U16 (Small & Big Wheel)
- 100cc-150cc 2 Stroke 13-U16
- 200cc-250cc 4 Stroke 13-U16
- Girls 12-U16
- Up To 250cc 2 Stroke
- 251cc & Over 2 Stroke
- Up To 250cc 4 Stroke
- 251cc-450cc 4 Stroke
- Over 450cc 4 Stroke
- Veterans 35-44Yrs As At 01/01/2018
- Masters 45Yrs & Over As At 01/01/2018
- Under 19 years As at 01/01/2018 unlimited bike
- Ladies Tenacious Women Of Hattah
- Juniors: 65cc, 85cc 9-U12, 80cc-150cc 9-U12 – 9 x 12 km Laps, approx 1.5hrs
- Juniors: 85cc 12-U16, 80cc-150cc 12-U16, 100cc-150cc 2stk, 200cc-250cc 4stk – 7 x 22 km Laps approx 2 hrs
- Senior Ironman 8 x 37km laps approx 4 hours
- Ladies : 4 x 37km laps approx 2 hours
There are no classes available for Division1 or Modified Div 2 50cc Machines.
We apologise for this but the track isn’t suitable for 50cc Machines.
All riders should address carburettor jetting and gearing for their relevant classes.
Senior & Junior Prologue
Starting order to be decided in order of prologue times in each class.
There are numerous motels, hotels and caravan parks in Mildura, Irymple and Red Cliffs. Visit the websites of Visit Mildura and Visit Victoria to find out what our region can truly offer for your full Mildura and Mallee experience.
TRACK INFORMATION AND MAPS
2019 BIG WHEELS TRACK - 22 KM - 7 laps - total race length 154km - CLOCKWISE RACE DIRECTION
2019 SMALL WHEEL TRACK - 12KM - 9 laps - total race length 1084 km - CLOCKWISE RACE DIRECTION
2019 Junior tracks
Maps will be provided when supplementary regulations are approved
2019 Senior and Junior Prologue track
2018 SENIORS TRACK - 38KM - CLOCKWISE RACE DIRECTION
2019 Senior track